At the Myrtle Beach Convention Center, we take great pride in the appearance and cleanliness of our facility that welcomes hundreds of thousands of visitors each year. Our top priority, both in the past and in the future, has been to make every effort towards keeping and maintaining a thoroughly clean and safe environment, free from the risk of infections and diseases, both for our employees and our guests.
Our programming includes provisions for minimizing and controlling risks associated with infectious disease outbreaks and potential exposures in relation to customers, clients, and their attendees, our employees, the City of Myrtle Beach and the surrounding communities, and as always, our environment. To that end, we provide assurance that proper cleaning, disinfection, and infectious disease prevention work practices and controls are in place, properly maintained, and continuously improved upon.
- Myrtle Beach Convention Center achieves GBAC STAR™ Facility Accreditation
- Myrtle Beach International Airport (MYR) achieves GBAC STAR™ Facility Accreditation
- HVAC circulates clean air throughout Exhibit Halls
- Shockwave is an all-in-one product (disinfectant, sanitizer, and cleaner) that is used in the Grayco Spray Disinfectant machine to sterilize surfaces
- Dries in 10 minutes
- Kills germs and viruses in 10 minutes
- Individual’s temperatures are accurately measured in less than one second by using CERTIFY SnapXT